As a Platinum Member

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 21, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
As a whole, I was very pleased with my experience. As a Platinum Member, I have cruised many times...there are certain bonuses that a Platinum Member receives...no standing on lines, free laundry services...but when it came to "your time dining"...I was disappointed they didn't consider my "Platinum Status"...the waiters were very good...but the staff at the desk at the restaurant was very disorganized...our room stewards went well beyond the call of duty...

the staff seating you were terrible

do something about the "your time" dining...the staff that seated you were horrible, whereas the waiters and bus boys were great!!!