A Nice First Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
It was our honeymoon, we had just got married July 21, 2012, a day befroeour cruise on the 22nd. I would havethought we would have a something special t honor such as special occasion, but we didn,t get nothing. We ha other cruise members on ship tha greeted us much beter than the ones who work on the ship. When we went to the Cayman Islands, the bathroom had no lights there and I didn,t feel safe or comfortable having to use it. Later they tell us sorry and stte they didn,t know ahead of time that some of their lights were out at certain places. I did really have the ms fun in Jaimaica and on the excursion we booked. However, overall it was still good, just some god points and some bad points about the cruise experience. I just thought it would have been better for me.

Some of the staff was very helpful and kind with a smile and some were not and really didnt want to help us.

We were told we would be on a higher level, but didn,t get it, instead we were on deck one. Our room had a picture window, that we really enjoyed. It turned out not to be too bad.

Pros: Plenty of food and activities.

Cons: The fact that we were called off ship very early on last day before having breakfast at leat.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!