I had a nice time, but...

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2012
Cabin Type: Suite
The pool was very small to accomadate over 3,000 people! The \"all-inclusive\" is very misleading, this should include things like B-I-N-G-O, if I chose to play. After a patron has paid so much (for the trip), there should be \"on-board\" benefits, such as money added to the account.

I expected so much more as far as the dining experience is concerned. Nothing WOWed me\, sorry.

I wanted more options

It balanced out between the person in charge of our cabin and the bar tenders. The bar tenders were rude\, at times.

The room was pretty much AMAZING! Room service should have included more options for hot food. The perception given was that nearly anything could be ordered at anytime.

Pros: Being on my own schedule when I could\, i.e. at sea time

Cons: Not having much time at the ports\, not understanding why I paid so much money

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.