Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I had a nice time, but...

Sail Date: July 22, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The pool was very small to accomadate over 3,000 people! The \"all-inclusive\" is very misleading, this should include things like B-I-N-G-O, if I chose to play. After a patron has paid so much (for the trip), there should be \"on-board\" benefits, such as money added to the account.

Pros: Being on my own schedule when I could\, i.e. at sea time

Cons: Not having much time at the ports\, not understanding why I paid so much money

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

I expected so much more as far as the dining experience is concerned. Nothing WOWed me\, sorry.
The room was pretty much AMAZING! Room service should have included more options for hot food. The perception given was that nearly anything could be ordered at anytime.
It balanced out between the person in charge of our cabin and the bar tenders. The bar tenders were rude\, at times.
I wanted more options