Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun times on a Carnival "fun ship"

Sail Date: March 04, 2012

We just got home from sailing on the Carnival Freedom and it was an amazing voyage! From the time we checked in to debarkation was nothing but relaxation, lack of sleep, and fun! I have never really been able to say that there was just too much to do, but this ship has something going on every minute of the day! If you just want to relax you can go lay out by one of the pools or lounge around and play bingo. I really loved the overall experience I had on this ship and would recommend it to anyone. I may have to go back!

Pros: The staff!!!!!

Cons: The wind... but no one has control ove rthat~

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The band on the last day at sea was amazing! We needed them both days out and for a longer time than what they played!
Amazing! Knew our names, friendly... Went above and beyond to make us happy
I ordered decor for my wifes bday and it was all set up when we got there! Enough space for us to move around and the balcony provided some beautiful views.
Dining was great in the main dining hall. The steak house costs and extra $30 per person, but it isnt worth the price. The steaks were mediocre and we found a hair in the salad. Just eat in the formal dining area.