Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

horrible cruise

Sail Date: June 04, 2011

The purpose of the cruise was to celebrate my wedding anniversary. When I check into the cabin there were two small beds, these bebs could not be move to make a full size, I reported this to the customer service desk and their attitude was that they was nothing they could do, but what it was more disturbing was how they handled the situation they were cold and they really did not care, I spoke to the person in charge and he told me in front of the other guess that the reason was because of the low rate I paid for the booking, needless to said this was embarrasing. The entire week I had to bring both mattresses down to the floor in order to sleep with my wife. I have taken 10 different cruise and I have never encounter such a disregard to help a customer. I will never take this cruise line again.

Sincerely,

Patricio San Lucas

Pros: only the waiter services

Cons: desk services

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

dinning experience was enjoyable, the waiter and his two team member make a sincere effort to give the best service, My waiter's name was Mark.. Superior service..