Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise, the best

Sail Date: August 23, 2009

This was my first cruise and I LOVED IT. I just got home and am planning my second cruise. I had a balcony cabin and would only do balcony. The view is fantastic. The entertainment on the Carnival Freedom is spectacular. I love this ship. I cried when I got off it. I miss the courteous and helpful people.

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
I loved everything about the Cayman Island, the people are very friendly and helpful. I love the turtle farm and swimming with the dolphins. The best rum cake i have ever had.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I did not enjoy Ocho Rios, the place is not very safe for tourist. Too much hustle and soliciting from the people in Jamaica. Nothing had a price posted so you had no idea what it really cost. You must pay to go to the beach. I would not go back.
Key West, Florida
lots of shopping, not much to do. I liked the butterfly museum.