Great weather

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: U179

I cruise for the islands and to watch the sea not the ship, this is small ship but except for a few irritants I had a good time.  Hard to find a quiet space on the deck with shade and do not like the lifeboats above the Lido which hide the view.  Kids running and horseplay in the buffet with no shirt or shoes on was not appreciated. Food to me was not as good as I have experienced on the larger Carnival ships.  Had interior room on Upper deck and that was just as expected and crew were very good.  Easy to get on and off and for a 5 day getaway with good weather and a good price I will do another on this class ship out of Jacksonville.

cabin as expected and had no problems except for slow draining sink