interesting cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: e 166

The 1st was terrifying because we was going through a possible storm, so i felt every rock on the 7th flr. Next day at dinner everyone was saying the same thing, it was only for that day.  I would like to thank Ernesto for putting up with Me (he's the guy that cleans the room) he was very friendly and helpful.  I would like to thank the camp personnel for the kids they where nice the kids like going there and when my daughter sister got sick they helped out in taking care of her. The nurses was also nice.  The staff on the crew was nice and pleasant,  they made it memorable and enjoy full. The games and shows they did as entertainment was very very very good, we'll choreographed.

Oh they also decorated the room for me because it was for my daughters birthday it was already decorated when we got to the room

Always clean when I get back. Thank you Ernesto.
It was just chilly that day. So it had nothing to do with the city.