Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great for a quick getaway!

Sail Date: September 17, 2015

I took my daughter on this cruise for a 15th birthday surprise. She had a blast! We all did. The only problem I have with this ship is the amount of cigarette smoke. My daughter has asthma and it was very overwhelming at times. There weren't very many places we could go to get away from it. The smoking sections are so close to the pool and hot tubs also. The candy shop and $10 store were impossible to shop in because of the smoking going on in the casino. I would give this an "excellent experience" if it wasn't for that.

They decorated our cabin for my daughters birthday. It was perfect! Totally worth the extra money and it's a keepsake!
Need better ventilation in the smoking areas
Jacksonville, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Junkanoo Beach and the fresh conch salad! OMG! Amazing!! Shopping is good and the people aren't too pushy.
Blue Lagoon Beach is a MUST! I would stay away from the straw markets. They all sell the same thing and are very pushy. A little annoying!

If you don't like to wait in long lines, pack the night before and let them take your luggage. That way in the morning you don't have to lug around your belongings. You can enjoy breakfast until they call your number!