Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous , great cruise

Sail Date: April 30, 2015

Carnival staffs were so pleasant, always trying to make our stay the best ever. Food was delicious, always made sure you were satisfied, if you changed your mind and wanted something different there was no problem and would get something different. There were hardly any kids in the cruise or young crowds which made it much pleasant to cruise. I spent a lot of my time in the serenity area, shows, comedy and live band were off the hook. Big shout out to the director George was great. for those that love alcohol the drinks are not that strong, however if you ask for a little extra alcohol to make it stronger Big Smileyou will get it. I would definitely do Carnival again, off peak best time to go.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Children's Programs Did not bring my kids this time
Leave a tip or comment
Jacksonville, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: We brought our GoPro and used it for our excursions and just while sitting around the pool to take pictures and videos! They turned out amazing! I also brought a mini fan to use in the room. Best idea I had!