WILL NEVER DO THIS CRUISE AGAIN!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E203
We purchased the faster to the fun and only got to use it to board the ship and to use the short customer service line. The customer service personal at the service desk were very rude! We were shuffled around like cattle and most of the staff had no idea what they were doing most of the time. The dining staff were fabulous! Especially O'Dane. The room we stayed in had cheetos under the bed from start to finish. When I said something to customer service they just said "oh" and disregarded it. I can honestly say this is by far the worst cruise I've been on. I will NEVER sail the Fascination ever again.

Our waiter was awesome! O'Dane

I really like games show night

the entertainment staff were really good.

kept kids busy.

the customer service desk people were horribly rude and not helpful at all!

Not the cleanest

We had cheetos under the bed from previous sailers.

Steer clear of the aft cabins. Not as nice.

unorganized and small
I love the straw market! my fave thing to do.