Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

WILL NEVER DO THIS CRUISE AGAIN!

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

We purchased the faster to the fun and only got to use it to board the ship and to use the short customer service line. The customer service personal at the service desk were very rude! We were shuffled around like cattle and most of the staff had no idea what they were doing most of the time. The dining staff were fabulous! Especially O'Dane. The room we stayed in had cheetos under the bed from start to finish. When I said something to customer service they just said "oh" and disregarded it. I can honestly say this is by far the worst cruise I've been on. I will NEVER sail the Fascination ever again.
Not the cleanest
Our waiter was awesome! O'Dane
We had cheetos under the bed from previous sailers.
the customer service desk people were horribly rude and not helpful at all!
the entertainment staff were really good.
kept kids busy.
I really like games show night
love visiting new places.
Jacksonville, Florida
unorganized and small
I love the straw market! my fave thing to do.

Steer clear of the aft cabins. Not as nice.