Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dirty boat and not so good food

Sail Date: April 02, 2015

I will not fault Carnival on the fact that the boat was small, thus we felt all the little bumps and waves of the ocean. While that doesn't bother me, my son and husband were sick for the majority of the cruise from jax to nassau, and back.

I will fault Carnival for having a dirty boat. It was quite the turn-off that most of the public areas were dirty, with stains or greasy smudges. At least our rooms were clean so it felt "safe" to sleep and use our cabin restroom.

The food is of very poor quality. The best items were those in the most simple form: eggs, toast, salad. Other than that, it was just greasy, bland, and/or fatty.

I wouldn't recommend this cruise. In fact, I won't cruise carnival again. Too dirty and gross food equals a lame vacation.

Dirty and poor food.