Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great family vacation

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a family vacation and we had a blast. The staff was soo nice, they really go out of their way to make sure we are having a good time. Our room was always taken care of. The food was good. My little one loved the water slides and the pool and when she was out of the water she had a blast at the Camp Carnival, the staff at the camp was outstanding. Half Moon Cay is just breath taking i would have loved to stay there longer. My daughter experience the Dolphins and is just a once in a lifetime exprience i wish i had done it as well.We are definitely planning another cruise . Ps. If you are planning on doing some drinking and is worth getting the drinks special per day. Book it and enjoy!!
the ship is in great condition and the staff is very fast at taken care of anything out of place.
everything is clean, food was good only a lot of repetion of the same menu
my kid loved it and it was nice to have a little break for my self.
Half Moon Cay is just breath taking. My daughter experience the Dolphins and it was a awesome experience she wont forget.
Alway clean, update Fun times agenda for the next day.
Jacksonville, Florida
under construction at the moment so it may seem a little messy but it was still well organized .
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

Great ideas we saw others doing was taking "walkytalkies" because we can communicate in the boat and a easy to track kids. Also taking our own case of water battles next time .