Good

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E103

Dissatisfied with my seating arraignments at dinner.  My bed in my room was 2 twin beds pushed together to make king size.  Uncomfortable sleeping with husband.  Was under the impression that food would be plentiful 24 hours.  On 2 occasions I went to get some late food and it was closed.

Dinner at night was wonderful. But late night brunch was not available at all times.

The comedy show with Roman was the best comedy show I have ever attended.

Sam He works in the dining hall. He was so pleasant and professional. We asked to sit in his area at the evening dinners.If rated, I would give him a 10.

Needed paint touch-up.

Very private. We had the do not disturb sign on door.

Yes, I would cruise this ship again. But I want to cruise a different ship than Fasination. Carnival has more ships I have been looking at on the internet. This was my first cruise, now I know what to expect. As a matter a fact, we are in the process of booking another cruise.

Nothing to do but board the ship.
Not impressed.
Little disappointed in not having enough time to tour Atlantus and time to explore, swim, and eat.