No luxury.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U101
They are very organized as far as embarkation and debarkation. The suite was Ok but much nicer on other cruise lines, ex. Princess. Also if a suite is purchased you had priority check-in and a personal Butler. The food was, again, Ok, but much better on other cruise lines. The ship itself was very gaudy and not tastefully decorated.
The tours were poorly organized, the first tour on Freeport had a guide that wasted hours stopping the bus and talking about nonsense like his religious beliefs (not the country's) and had many facts wrong. Also this forced our time at the beach and to snorkel cut short- we spent 3 hours driving around and looking at nothing- stopping only 1 hour to snorkel and have lunch. The tour to scuba at Nassau- the lady was not nice and since I had to go through customs on my way out with my scuba gear she would have left me behind if my son did not run ahead to make her wait. They also left me behind at the scuba center since I was the only person doing scuba. Also they should have offered the shark dive, done at the same center.
The room service menu was also very limited. The towels had hair all over them and we're unusable. I have cruised considerably, and plan to do much more in the near future, not on Carnival. For the amount of money you spend on a suite you expect exceptional service and an exceptional experience which this was not.

Not palatable

Ok on ship, bad for tours

Not really too grand a suite compared to other ships or cruise lines
Bahamas were beautiful- port itself was very long walk with no help to be had if needed