CRUISE AS EXPECTED.....NOTHING FANTASTIC

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Key West & Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2014
Cabin Number: E167

OVERALL A NICE CRUISE BUT NOT SPECTACULAR.THE  DINING EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD, BUT I MISSED NOT HAVING FILET MIGNON AT LEAST ONE TIME ....ON OTHER CRUISE LINES( WITH SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS) A CHOICE OF FILET MIGNON WAS OFFERED EVERY NIGHT.

I MISSED THIS CHOICE. IT SEEMED THAT THERE WERE AN AWFUL LOT OF KIDS RUNNING AROUND AND DOMINATING THE HOT TUBS AT THE POOL......WE FOUND THE SERENITY AREA FOR ADULTS ONLY , LATER IN THE CRUISE...WHICH HELPED.....OVERALL  3 STARS. I TOOK THIS CRUISE FOR THE KEY WEST PORT STOP...IF I WENT AGAIN , WOULD CHOOSE ANOTHER BOAT...