Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

preview of bahama cruise

Sail Date: November 16, 2013

only problem was my waiter at the 6 pm dinning room.   He MUST have been under-trained because he could not get the tea, coffee , or water before we finished  eating.   Very annoying !!  Thought it might have been just the night , but I went several times and always the same !  I tried to get changed to the other dinning room but they did not seem to try to do it because it never got changed.   I enjoyed the other food a lot more except for having to serve myself----but I did have several  employees helping me and they were very nice each time.   I use a walker and it was harder to do this but at the same time better service than the formal dinning !

food fine-waiter bad

Lido dinning was great people !