if you want great food and a bigger ship go elsewhere

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: R84
I had a great time on the cruise and at the ports. I met a lot of new people that I will be keeping in touch with. The only complaints is the food and the ship. the food was bland and the best thing they offered was chicken tenders and I paid too much money to just keep eating that for 5 days. The ship was like a maze trying to get through it. I have been on another Carnival cruise ship and the ship as well as the food was much better. Overall, not even those two things kept me from having a blast!!! I am already planning my next cruise but it will be on a different ship with Carnival.

NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENT

It could really use some help but I made the best of my time anyway

did not travel with kids but it looked ok

Our stateroom staff was GREAT!! We did have to ask twice for anything and they were always right there when we needed them

too much of a maze, the pool is too small, and all of the hot tubs were not working

I only wanted a window and I got it so I was happy
I would just relax on the beach and take in the beauty here
go on a snorkeling tour early that way you can have plenty of time to shop after the tour