Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

if you want great food and a bigger ship go elsewhere

Sail Date: May 18, 2013

I had a great time on the cruise and at the ports. I met a lot of new people that I will be keeping in touch with. The only complaints is the food and the ship. the food was bland and the best thing they offered was chicken tenders and I paid too much money to just keep eating that for 5 days. The ship was like a maze trying to get through it. I have been on another Carnival cruise ship and the ship as well as the food was much better. Overall, not even those two things kept me from having a blast!!! I am already planning my next cruise but it will be on a different ship with Carnival.
too much of a maze, the pool is too small, and all of the hot tubs were not working
NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENT
I only wanted a window and I got it so I was happy
Our stateroom staff was GREAT!! We did have to ask twice for anything and they were always right there when we needed them
It could really use some help but I made the best of my time anyway
did not travel with kids but it looked ok
I had a blast snorkeling and Bahamas was awesome
Jacksonville, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I would just relax on the beach and take in the beauty here
go on a snorkeling tour early that way you can have plenty of time to shop after the tour

1 Comment