Pretty Good

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2017
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: M6
Really wish we had a longer amount of time at each port. To only be off the ship for less than a total 14 hours if the lines on and off are not 20-40 minutes each on a 5 day cruise makes the places we cruise to less enjoyable. I can't say enough how disappointed I was with the stage performers, very very very poor talent, decent dancers, not diverse, horrible vocalists.
Went Great, Very Smooth

Dining Rooms were good, I was disappointed that there weren't any specialty restaurants and when I asked the help desk, they looked at me like it was a crazy question to ask if there even were any. The Fruit was disappointing, half of each chocolate covered strawberry was rotten, and all melon I had on buffet did not seems ripe enough. Guy's Burger Shack was fantastic!

Fitness center was good, A Basketball Court would have been great! Pool was always overcrowded, never even used it.

One Asian performer was the only mix of Diversity. I have to say that this was the ultimate let down of the entire cruise. I usually enjoy stage productions of every cruise line we go on, but this was by far the absolute worst. The singers were all sub-par at best, made me really question if this was even supervised and made a priority for the ship.

My teenagers did enjoy the O2 club, but did say that the staff member often had a bad attitude with other Teens.

Room stewards were Great, Mikey the Cruise Director was definitely my favorite Cruise Director I have ever had

Common areas pretty clean, my stateroom was pretty dusty, especially on the vents and ceilings.

It was ok, like a said previously, dusty areas through out room.

They do great at honoring Military, But not very well at all with stage shows. If you would like more time on shores, book with another ship or cruise line.

We were able to board easily, and disembark while getting through customs smoothly. No excursions.
We enjoyed Costa Maya, but were disappointed with the very limited time we were able to be there. We did book an excursion, but used a different company from Carnival as it was a 3rd of the price per person and we were experience more of the local experience then others that did a similar excursion through carnival.
We booked day pass with different resort that was fantastic! After reading the poor reviews from the Carnival All Inclusive resorts and looking at them first hand, they were not as nice along with being double the price. We went to the Iberostar Resort.
very smooth