Carnival Fantasy 7/18/2016

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E10

Half Moon Cay, Cruise Director (Brandon) and entire Casino staff are awesome!  Get the steak and eggs for Seaday brunch. You can cut the fillet with a butter knife.

Buffet was edible but the dining room,Guy's and the burrito place were awesome! We had burritos 3x in 4 days.

I wish there was more to do during the afternoon/early evening hours. I like trivia and bingo but I suspect there are people on death row with a better sense of humor than the bingo caller.

The Casino, dining and room staff is exceptional! Only ran into one minor issue the first day. We purchased FTTF and were told by a staff member that we weren't permitted in our room. Another staff member nearby corrected the issue immediately.

This is an older ship but it is exceptionally well maintained!

I am completely spoiled and will definitely spring for the oceanview cabin on future cruises but two little windows beats the heck put of none.

Go to the burrito place before 2. After they're rushing to get cleaned up. It is still good after 2 but it is better before.

Port good! Traffic very bad!
Our new favorite! Most stay close to the end where the ship is. Keep walking. Its like a private beach! Absolutely beautiful!
We tried a walking map that I found online. My husband was chest bumped by one of the locals demanding a dollar. Another lady walked behind us making comments as other locals passed about how unwelcome tourists are. The people in the shops and restaurants were friendly though. We will definitely do an excursion if we go back.