Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Simply Best in Service

Sail Date: July 18, 2016

It was our first Cruize. I had never seen such customer service before. Their entire Crew is so polite and delivery. However we faced difficulties because of very very limited options for vegetarian and we were one of them. Because nobody wants to eat same cheese pizza and fries all the time. I would like suggest them to keep some more varities specially in dinner like noodles, nan(roti/chappati), pasta, lassi, veg grilled sandwich etc. The items I suggested are not completely specific to people from particular country. Many people eat those. So Carnival can think about it and attract more vegetarians as it hard to manage dinner for 5 nights. Also please provide food info along with menu on your website  if possible.

I am saying again it was great experience except vegetarian food. FYI. Non vegetarian food lovers will love Carnival.

I have already described in my review. Saying again pleaser increase the options for vegetarians specially in dinner. We just ate rice for 5 nights and simply nobody wants to eat same all days. I am not criticizing or complaining but just giving advise. I learned that I will look for food options before buying Cruize vacation.