Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Experience

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

It was my 7th cruise and my girlfriends first. I wanted to do something big for her birthday and had been on Carnival Cruise several times. We had an ocean view stateroom which was nice. My girlfriend loved the music and the off Broadway shows. The waiters was nice enough to bring her a cake with a candle on it and sing happy birthday. Guy's burger joint had phenomenal hamburgers and she loved the pepperoni pizza from Windows at the sea.I just loved the fact that carnival cruise never disappoints when it comes to service. I'd do it again in a heartbeat and the next time which will probably December we will bring our kids.

Cabin / Stateroom Great view!! Very romantic