Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Worst Experience of My Life

Sail Date: September 09, 2014

Ship smells like human feces.  There was no indication to the age group going on the trip with me.  The staff all made me feel terrible about not having a girlfriend.  Every time I wanted to dine I was asked multiple times by the same person if I was alone and what alone means and then asked why I was alone.  The shows were not entertaining.  There were no activities because bingo is not an activity.  The tiny pool was always to packed to fit one more person in the pool.  Oh, how about a massage and hair cut, how does that sound?  Pretty good?  Yea, $300, thanks very much.  Was the massage at least good?  No, it was forgettable.

Conclusion, if you think bingo is an activity and want locked in an obese elderly population playing bingo in a ship that smells like feces, enjoy your cruise.  If that doesn't cause you to leap out of your chair with excitement, probably do something else.

I will never go on a cruise again.

smells like feces, no activity
where are the healthy options? can't make sangria?
they really try to make a giant turd into a palace
non existent
can't comment
non existent
Nassau (beggars, and carved wooden dicks), private island (nice, jet skiing is an activity)
welcome to your closet of doom.
Charleston, South Carolina
it is 2014, the lines are absolutely archaic.
beggars galore and wooden dicks everywhere
Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
this is a pretty island, and jet skiing is very fun

Best part of this ship is the shore or the view in the rear view mirror as you escape this horror.