Worst Experience of My Life

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U173

Ship smells like human feces.  There was no indication to the age group going on the trip with me.  The staff all made me feel terrible about not having a girlfriend.  Every time I wanted to dine I was asked multiple times by the same person if I was alone and what alone means and then asked why I was alone.  The shows were not entertaining.  There were no activities because bingo is not an activity.  The tiny pool was always to packed to fit one more person in the pool.  Oh, how about a massage and hair cut, how does that sound?  Pretty good?  Yea, $300, thanks very much.  Was the massage at least good?  No, it was forgettable.

Conclusion, if you think bingo is an activity and want locked in an obese elderly population playing bingo in a ship that smells like feces, enjoy your cruise.  If that doesn't cause you to leap out of your chair with excitement, probably do something else.

I will never go on a cruise again.

where are the healthy options? can't make sangria?

non existent

non existent

can't comment

they really try to make a giant turd into a palace

smells like feces, no activity

welcome to your closet of doom.

Best part of this ship is the shore or the view in the rear view mirror as you escape this horror.

it is 2014, the lines are absolutely archaic.
beggars galore and wooden dicks everywhere
this is a pretty island, and jet skiing is very fun