Great Vacation

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Although this ship is a little older she is in great condition. She will also me dry docked in January for a revamp. I enjoyed my experience on this ship. I was a little worried when I booked this cruise never having been on carnival before. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was wonderful, entertainment by the dinning room staff was A+. The stateroom was bigger then the ones I have been in before. Beds were comfortable. I would recommend this ship to anyone.

Don't Miss: Swimming with the doplphins or sea lions and blue lagoon island.
The part I saw was cruise line made and I like to see more of the way the island really is.
The best cruise line private island I have ever been on.

Pros: Great servies and activities

Cons: Maps and level info was wrong in some places made it difficult to find where you were going.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!