Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Vacation

Sail Date: September 11, 2010

Although this ship is a little older she is in great condition. She will also me dry docked in January for a revamp. I enjoyed my experience on this ship. I was a little worried when I booked this cruise never having been on carnival before. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was wonderful, entertainment by the dinning room staff was A+. The stateroom was bigger then the ones I have been in before. Beds were comfortable. I would recommend this ship to anyone.

Pros: Great servies and activities

Cons: Maps and level info was wrong in some places made it difficult to find where you were going.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The best cruise line private island I have ever been on.
Grand Turk Island
The part I saw was cruise line made and I like to see more of the way the island really is.

Don't Miss: Swimming with the doplphins or sea lions and blue lagoon island.