Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great value, great time!

Sail Date: October 18, 2008

Excellent value. Our vacation was exceptional. I can't wait to go again. The entertainment, the service and the food were tops! The dance club was lots of fun.

Pros: Food, entertainment, and service.

Cons: None

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

Bring small bills !! Nobody could make change for a $10 once you walked into town a bit. We snorkled in Uvas and it was my favorite part of the vacation. I felt like I was in an aqarium...beautiful. The guide there was very informative and friendly.
Don't Miss: The snorkeling !
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Not a lot to do. The margaritas were good and the Coronas were cold and just a buck. If you're with good company and like to have fun, you can have a good time here. We did.
Don't Miss: The $15/hr massage on the beach !!!