It was a nice experience

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
To look at the ship, it was obvious that it was built years earlier but overall the ship was very big; just not as luxurious as I thought it would be.
Progresso was not impressive. Merida had a lot of neat sites but the people pushing up on you to buy was a bummer.
Don't Miss: Bonita Terre Ranch (Very nice!)
Cozumel was very established and clean for as far as I could see. There was plenty of opportunity to shop and I felt more comfortable using my credit card there as opposed to Progresso. The water was pretty.
Don't Miss: Shopping

Pros: The cruise director and activities

Cons: Some of the staff not having good English

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!