We had a GREAT time!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
My husband and I just wanted a fun quick getaway so booked this cruise not knowing what to expect. We ended up having a wonderful time! The food and entertainment were great. Our head server at dinner was just phenomenal! He went out of his way every night to make us happy! Our steward was also good too. Our room was always clean! Everything was good. Top-notch!!
Cozumel was beautiful!! Our offshore excursion was very rough. I don't think I would do that one again. Didn't get much beach time and the sites they showed us were very boring. Shopping was great!
Don't Miss: beautiful scenery
Don't Miss: beautiful scenery

Pros: The food and entertainment were great!!! Very reasonable price too!

Cons: Our offshore excusion was a little rough! We went on the ATV/BEACH. Didn't have a lot of beach time and the ATV ride was very rough.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!