Great 1st Time Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Since this was my first cruise I don't have a point of reference but my overall impression of The Fantasy was great. The ship was spacious and kept up well.
We did the Dune Buggy & Snorkeling excursion - that was a fun time. It was my first snorkeling so it was exciting. The shopping was a disapointment but was fun nontheless.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: Food & Service

Cons: Getting off the ship

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!