First time cruise calls for MORE!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The stateroom had excellent beds and bedding. European duvets and my son loved the turn-down service with the towel animals. The ship was kept very clean and we loved the activities available to do.
We took a taxi to Atlantis. Nice to see but have to pay to go by the pool or water. Didn't like that. We took the snorkle/treasure hunt excursion. The bahamians running that were very friendly and funny. Liked having lunch and "punch" included. THe boatride there and back was very scenic and informative as you passed alot of celebrity homes they pointed it out. On way back had limbo and music - was very nice! I missed going to the straw market which I was looking forward to!
Don't Miss: I hear it's the straw market?
Was nice just relaxing by the shore. Very nice Children's play area. Tender service and and from the ship was fast and well run. Need more shopping opportunities there tho!
Don't Miss: Maybe a snorkle trip on a boat that goes out. The "controlled" snorkle areas are not that great.
Don't Miss: I hear it's the straw market?

Pros: Variety of things to do; the time in ports; excellent service and NOT having to cook or clean!

Cons: Having to pay for sodas and the food could of been better - I imagined more elaborate buffets - only had one midnite buffet and no ice sculptures