Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Vacation

Sail Date: August 23, 2008

I recently went on a cruise on the Carnaval Fantasy and it was the best thing that I have ever done. This was the first cruise that I had ever been on and I am looking forward to my next cruise. The staff is very nice and always willing to help. The night clubs on the cruise were very nice and I had a blast. I felt like I was treated with respect by everybody that worked on the ship. The Spa was very nice. The staff at the spa did everything that they could to make sure that I was comfortable and they really care about the treatments that they give their guests.

Pros: The food was great and everybody was extremely nice as far as the staff on the cruise. There were so many things to keep you entertained the whole trip.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I went on the Buggy Beach Break and if you like to ride ATV's this was a blast. We got to ride on trails and throw up dust. After we were done with the trails we went to the beach and enjoyed an open bar.
This has got to be one of the nicest places I have ever been. The ocean is a beautiful blue and the shopping was awesome. I had a blast in Cozumel the people were very nice. We ate at the Los Mission and the food was excellent and the service was great. The staff made sure that we had everything that we could have wanted. The town was very well taken care of and the streets were clean.
Don't Miss: Power Snorkeling