Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fantastic cruise

Sail Date: November 12, 2007

The cruise was fantastic! The ship was immaculate and very comfortable. It was not as big as one of the other ships we had cruised on, but it was just fine. It had been refurbished and everything looked great. No complaints there. We only wish the food had been a little better...but...we ARE from Louisiana where the food is THE best!!

Pros: The bed was unbelievably comfortable and restful. The crew was very efficient!

Cons: The food was not as good as we had expected.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

We had a stateroom with a picture window. I adored being able to look out the window whenever we wanted. I don't think I'll ever be able to stay in a room again without a window.
The staff was exceedingly helpful in every way.
We enjoyed all the various activities available. We did not go into the casino, so I can't speak for that, but everything else was outstanding.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
We took the shopping/city tour and it was great. I think this port would have been a wash out if we hadn't done that.
We did our "own" thing and walked throughout the city. It was a very neat experience. Cozumel was very neat and clean and people were very friendly. We visited Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, and unless you're a falling down drunk, don't waste your time!