A wonderful cruise!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was my first cruise, So I thought everything was wonderful on the ship. The only thing was that the Spa Prices were a little high.

The Ship was really friendly.

You must shop here also, and don't forget to go an excursion or two. You will have plenty of time to enjoy yourself.
Don't Miss: Party Boat
I went to see the Mayan Ruins, and I had an exciting time. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and nice.
Don't Miss: Don't forget to shop till you drop here. I did. I missed out on some really great deals

Pros: The food was great! The room service was outstanding! The shore excursions were exiciting and fun!

Cons: I wish I had taken a longer cruise...The fact that I had to return.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!