Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great food, wonderful service and not so good ship.

Sail Date: October 31, 2016

Reviewed: 27 days ago

The dinners in the dining room, food very good, service fantastic. Thanks to Mladen William & Eric. Bonnie took great care of our room and we really enjoyed the comedian Tom Foss.

Cabin was nice and had plenty of space for that type room. I made the reservation late and that was all that was left, so it was great to get a room with only 2weeks before sail date. I was glad to get it and it was nicer than I expected.
The ship had some sort of problem. Not stormy weather and the ship was very unstable. Lots of rocking back and forth. I heard that there was a problem with the stabilizers.
Jacksonville, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Beautiful island. Entertainment is very funny on the beach!