Great food, wonderful service and not so good ship.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: R56

The dinners in the dining room, food very good, service fantastic. Thanks to Mladen William & Eric. Bonnie took great care of our room and we really enjoyed the comedian Tom Foss.

The ship had some sort of problem. Not stormy weather and the ship was very unstable. Lots of rocking back and forth. I heard that there was a problem with the stabilizers.

Cabin was nice and had plenty of space for that type room. I made the reservation late and that was all that was left, so it was great to get a room with only 2weeks before sail date. I was glad to get it and it was nicer than I expected.
Beautiful island. Entertainment is very funny on the beach!