Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

My wife and I had a great time on the ELATION, The crew where all very pleasant and had great attitudes. As soon as we arrived back home we started booking another cruise for next year, I would recommend this cruise to all my friends. VERY VERY AWESOME CRUISE

House keeping is AWESOME, cabin was always clean and very fresh smelling, also the towel animals where a great touch.
The crew kept the ship very clean and fresh, Very nice ship!
Alex and Max where so funny and great at what they do! we had a blast at all the entertainment they done, there was young people, middle aged people and old people and they managed to please EVERYONE at the same time. WOW
Your entertainers are very good, we had a great time at the shows . The singing was very good and we really enjoyed the 80's rock show.
Mr. IMADE ANTARA in the dining room really knows how to please guest ! he made my wife and I feel like ROYALTY , SUPER SUPER nice gentleman. I can't say enough about how GREAT ALL YOU WAITERS AND CHEFS ARE . Imade really needs to be recognized for his superior attitude and customer service, We feel like we made a friend for life.
The food was off the charts DELICIOUS ! VERY VERY pleased with everything we ate.
Jacksonville, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't change a thing it is PERFECT !, We swam with stingrays and the tour guides where awesome, lots of fun.
We snorkeled the coral reefs witch was phenomenal, the captain and first mate that done the tour was super.

Very good service, Most friendly people I ever met. 5 star rating from my wife and I