Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

treated like a king

Sail Date: December 07, 2015

This is the second time I have taken this cruise, and it gets better every time, The service on board was truly amazing . The people in the formal dinning area treated my wife and I like royalty. The always called me sir Bob and my wife as miss Kathy, They always had a smile on there face and were right there if you needed something. They were also very entertaining and provided the best service I have ever had in a restaurant. The room steward was also great, He always called me by my first name and was right there if you needed something. The food was Great and we really enjoyed the entertainment . The comedy show with mitszi was great. I will book this cruise again this year and another cruise with carnival.

comedy show was great
best service and staff I have ever seen
food was great
New Orleans, Louisiana
for great shopping go downtown and walk several blocks over to the side streets, better bargains and selection.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
go to the old shopping area

In progreso ride the double decker bus,