treated like a king

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: E58

This is the second time I have taken this cruise, and it gets better every time, The service on board was truly amazing . The people in the formal dinning area treated my wife and I like royalty. The always called me sir Bob and my wife as miss Kathy, They always had a smile on there face and were right there if you needed something. They were also very entertaining and provided the best service I have ever had in a restaurant. The room steward was also great, He always called me by my first name and was right there if you needed something. The food was Great and we really enjoyed the entertainment . The comedy show with mitszi was great. I will book this cruise again this year and another cruise with carnival.

food was great

comedy show was great

best service and staff I have ever seen

In progreso ride the double decker bus,

for great shopping go downtown and walk several blocks over to the side streets, better bargains and selection.
go to the old shopping area