Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

This was our first cruise, as I am not water friendly. But we had a great time. The sailing was great except for last 2 days the water was choppy, but did not have to hang onto the walls or anything to make you steady yourself. I felt like the pictures taken on board were to expensive, it would have been nice if you could make a package to receive a better rate. Sometimes it seemed like there was too much to do at the same time so you had to miss some of what you would like to do.

The only thing I didn't care for was that the bed was 2 twin beds put together to make one bed and in the center there was a ridge which was not comfortable to sleep on.
I am sorry I forget there names but the staff was excellent.
We ate dinner at Imagination on the anytime dinner hour. We did encounter some long waits but then you have that when you are dining in restuarants on land. Worth the wait for sure! You were treated like you were the only ones there when you were seated.
All the food was delicious.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Be sure to have lots of dollar bills for tipping or donating.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
We took the Mayan Ruins excursion, which was informative then we went to a resort, the people were friendly.

1 Comment