Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not expecting to get the service we recieved!!!!!

Sail Date: January 05, 2015

First all let me tell you Im a General Manager at a local Hotel establishment here in Joplin Missouri. The service we received from Housekeeping was outstanding. Every time we left our room it was as if they was watching us leave and entered our room to clean. I was getting service twice a day and did not pick up one thing.I will like to give out Kudos to WAYLAN he checked on us daily to make sure we were comfortable.

The another thing that stood out to me was that on the first day we went to eat at a fine dining restaurant (I think it was call Imagination)  they requested Room number from that point they knew our name from the second day forward. I nearby had the same waitress name FRANSICO and sometimes I will show up with my son and he will ask about him by name.

What Im trying to say if you care about your job or service you are given, Get to know your guest by name and trust me that will go a long way.

FOOD FOR DAYS ..JUST EAT AND LEAVE....DID I SAY LEAVE......( FREE ). I was waiting any second for them to knock on our door to ask for payment. Even though it was free we was ordering entrees right after another.

was great
4 words (All you can eat)
Supprisngly Comfortable
Kudos to my Housekeeper (Waylan) and waitress Fransico
Really dont know but when I was passing by. Look like the kids were enjoying themselves
Something for everybody no matter age
We didnt make it to Progresso because of wind but got Credit
New Orleans, Louisiana
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Did make it due to safety reason High wind

At Dinner dont eat the diiner rolls you get full quick. You have Rolls, Appetizer, Main and a desert. I order to many Hot chocolate melting cake...Stay away from it, I was taking it back to my room, hell I gain 12lbs. If you go by the first of the year, the best New Year Resolution..Is not to have