WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2014

Vacationing on the Elation along with it's crew members was a wonderful experience.  The food and entertainment were great.  It was so personal and comforting that the crew members even knew one's name.  During the entire cruise, I received only five star quality attention from the Elation's crew members.  We sailed through a tropical storm and that too was a great experience.  I would like to send out a special thanks to our house keeper Kevin and to our waiters in the formal dining room, Wichit and his co worker.  All in all, I definitely recommend this cruise ship and destination to anyone who is looking to vacation.  In fact ,I am thinking of returning sometime after Christmas.  That is just how much I  enjoyed the whole experience!!!!!Love

The food was great; however, I had wished that there would have been some New orleans cuisine. Undoubtably, the food was terrific!!

I loved the onboard activities!!!! There was always something to do and at all hours. I wish that there would have been more karaoke even during the day. I am a huge karaoke fan and thoroughly enjoyed performing on the Elation's stage.

Entertainment aboard the ship was great!! There was always something to do or see at all times.

If I had small children I would definitely trust in the Elation's staff to take care of them.

Besides the actual adventure of the sailing, I would return just to be treated so royally by the staff members. Our house keeper Kevin along with Wichit and his co worker (forgot his name) from the formal dining room make my experience a memorable one was well as one that I highly recommend.

The Elation is beautiful and so is it's crew members.

Thanks to Kevin, my cabin was always so clean and orderly. I particularly loved the figurine towels with the love of the chocolates. Great touch!! Each day I actually looked forward to seeing which towel figure would be next. Kevin's kindness and service will always be remembered. Great job!!!!

YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!!! EACH FLOOR HAS IT'S OWN PERSONALITY THAT YOU WILL SOON COME TO LOVE!!!

Great!! Fast and accurate!
Great!! Cozumel was beautiful. The water was so blue and it's people were so kind and genuine.
Great!! Progreso was nice. I enjoyed my visit and the people in the markets and in the streets were so cordial and polite.