Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great trip

Sail Date: June 28, 2014

Enjoyed this cruise. Wish they had more shows at night, since I brought a friend and was her 1st experience. But they had a dancing competition on board and they did the last night show and it was very good. The service and food was good. The family comedy was great as well. The serentity deck was great as well. No a lot to do in progresso, cozemel was great. We did the dolphin excurion, it was great and would do it again. Was worth the money and time to do it. I have cruise many times and felt the cost of this trip was high compared to pass cruises. I paid cause was taking a friend who help care for me mom. Over all the cruise was nice and would take again.

smaller than I was used to, but made easier to get to everything easy
Everything was great, I miss the buffet being open as all times
Smaller than usual
New Orleans, Louisiana
Loved the Dolphins with the meal and snorkeling and kayak, would do again,
Progreso (Merida), Mexico