Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Elation

Sail Date: August 05, 2013

All the workers at the terminal in New Orleans were very helpful and courtious. From the time we boarded till we got off the ship at the end of the cruise the staff and crew were fun, helpful and courtious! There were many staff members that called me and my family by name everytime addressing us. The ship was beautiful and clean. All accomodations were 5 star! I would highly recomend this cruise to anyone i know! I will definatly cruise with Carnival again!
Food was aweome
nice accomodations
Wow! is the only word!
Children's Programs N/A
injoyed many activities
Cozumel was awesome..Progreso not so much
New Orleans, Louisiana