Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise!!!

Sail Date: March 21, 2011

It was my first cruise and a great experience. The ship was large and very clean. I was very impressed and cant wait to go again.

Pros: The entertainment was great. The cabins were always clean. The staff was very friendly.

Cons: The food could have been a little better. The kids were running around all hours of the night unsupervised. The cruise was over booked and under staffed. It was my first cruise so overall I was pleased nothing to compare to. I cant wait to go again!!!

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!