A fun cruise! I enjoyed my first cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
The Elation was definitely a fun ship! I like that the events made you walk around a lot because it helps burn off the unlimited food!
Cabo San Lucas was fun, but not a detination I'd travel to again. I hoped to have beach access with ease, but most of the beaches have restricted access. I think Cabo's night life may be where the fun is, but since my stay was not overnight, ...
Ensenada is not a place I would choose to visit again. While the population is significant, there did not seem to be enough to see or do.

Pros: I enjoyed the entertainers, especially TJ

Cons: I would have liked for the hot tub and gym to remain open later.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!