Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

A fun cruise! I enjoyed my first cruise

Sail Date: November 29, 2008

The Elation was definitely a fun ship! I like that the events made you walk around a lot because it helps burn off the unlimited food!

Pros: I enjoyed the entertainers, especially TJ

Cons: I would have liked for the hot tub and gym to remain open later.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
Ensenada is not a place I would choose to visit again. While the population is significant, there did not seem to be enough to see or do.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas was fun, but not a detination I'd travel to again. I hoped to have beach access with ease, but most of the beaches have restricted access. I think Cabo's night life may be where the fun is, but since my stay was not overnight, ...