A great cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
This was our first cruise and we can't wait to take another one. This cruise line was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our nice relaxing days at sea and had an amazing time on our excursion in Cabo. I highly recommend this cruise. There truly is something for everyone.
I recommend goind to see the blow hole. There is some great shopping there.
Everyone I talked to that took an excursion had a great time. I know we did. I recommend taking one of them

Pros: The dinners. Fun entertainment, great waiter and the other couples were very nice

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!