Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

This was our first cruise and we can't wait to take another one. This cruise line was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our nice relaxing days at sea and had an amazing time on our excursion in Cabo. I highly recommend this cruise. There truly is something for everyone.

Pros: The dinners. Fun entertainment, great waiter and the other couples were very nice

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
I recommend goind to see the blow hole. There is some great shopping there.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Everyone I talked to that took an excursion had a great time. I know we did. I recommend taking one of them