Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: August 25, 2007

The service of the ship was fine. The dining room service was great!! The stateroom service was fine. The POOL is so small I did not go in. By the pool side once again kids all over and not relaxing. Wrong ship to relax on!!
THe noise at night 10-1am in the hallway is un-exceptable...No one controlled the kids running and yelling. We are not the only cabin with that problem. I have kids but would not allow them to run all over the place. The idea of the kids getting together to meet pals is great, but the teens' behavior most of the time is-----not good. The last night around 1-1:30AM the teens were running, yelling and laughing, getting room service and out of control. I had to tell them to "shut up" I lost sleep and woke up tired- I had to go to work that day (noon). IF this is what Carnival Elation Cruise is all about, I will not recommend it to any of my family and friends. Wrong ship to enjoy my vacation on.
This is several women's opinion

Pros: The ship looked great & nicely done loved the piano bar in the center

Cons: TOO mamy teens and kids...Noisey and out of control

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Been to Cabo many times, but love to see it again BUT boy was it HOT Too bad we have to take the boat to shore....
Ensenada, Mexico
Hot but still I walked around....nice to just get off the ship and there's land! Found my Mexican market...happy it hasn't changed in one year!!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico