Trip of a Lifetime

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2007
Ship: Carnival Elation
This was our first cruise ever and the Elation did not disapoint. The ship was clean and very well organized. We would love to cruise on the Elation again.
We spent some time on the beach but spent more time poolside at Jimmy Buffet's Margarettaville. The atmosphere is great but the drinks and food were a bit pricy. We also went power snorkeling. I had never snorkeled before so it was an amazing experience for me.
We shopped at the straw market and took a tour of the island including Atlantis. Atlantis is breathtaking.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel
We absolutley loved Half Moon Cay. The sand was incredible, it was so fine and white that it could have been mistaken for baby powder. There were silver fish that came right up to the beach. My husband snorkeled all day and found several sand dollars.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel

Pros: The whole experience of the formal dining room

Cons: I can't think of anything I would change about the ship

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!