Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Trip of a Lifetime

Sail Date: January 15, 2007

This was our first cruise ever and the Elation did not disapoint. The ship was clean and very well organized. We would love to cruise on the Elation again.

Pros: The whole experience of the formal dining room

Cons: I can't think of anything I would change about the ship

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

We shopped at the straw market and took a tour of the island including Atlantis. Atlantis is breathtaking.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel
Grand Turk Island
We spent some time on the beach but spent more time poolside at Jimmy Buffet's Margarettaville. The atmosphere is great but the drinks and food were a bit pricy. We also went power snorkeling. I had never snorkeled before so it was an amazing experience for me.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
We absolutley loved Half Moon Cay. The sand was incredible, it was so fine and white that it could have been mistaken for baby powder. There were silver fish that came right up to the beach. My husband snorkeled all day and found several sand dollars.
Grand Turk Island
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)