Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Thanksgiving had by all!!

Sail Date: November 20, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We sailed on the Carnival Elation. We have sailed Carnival numerous times; but this was our first Thanksgiving cruise. We went with my parents (in their 80s) and my sister and her husband. Both have never sailed before. Needless to say they want to go again. Although we were told that there were 1,000 children on board. This just made it feel like home for the Holidays.
Before sailing I had heard that the entire fleet had new Comfort bedding. Well, it was great... I dont know if we were to exhausted from all the excitement during the day or the bed was extremely comfortable. Also all the cabins and suites we had were very comfortable. My father (diabetic) was concerned that he would not have any choices for dessert, he was extremely surprised. At Tiffanys buffet and at the Imagination dinning rooms they always had sugar free choices. This made him very happy. Overall we have to say the
ship was great and the staff was wonderful as always. Cant wait until next time.

Pros: The ease on the embarkation

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!