Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful experience!

Sail Date: July 20, 2009

It's like the fanciest Las Vegas casino with shows, restaurants, activities, pools, jacuzzis, mini-golf, volleyball, basketball, etc., all included for a great price, plus it moves!

Catalina island was amazing. I really recommend the parasailing and to go snorkeling over the kelp forests.

Ensenada was interesting, a poorer Mexican city. Went and saw the marine geyser (one of three in the world which was neat. Somewhat aggressive vendors near there though.

Pros: Freindly and wonderful staff, lots to do, great rooms, casino, outstanding food everywhere.

Cons: I left the two "vegas style reviews" early as they seemed a bit amateurish, but that may just be my taste

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Gorgeous ship with absolutely awesome staff
Catalina Island, California
See my earlier comments
Don't Miss: Parasaiing
Ensenada, Mexico
See my earlier comments
Don't Miss: La Boufadora is worth a peek, I knew people who said the wine tour was quite good, others said the ATV adventure was really fun