Wonderful experience!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2009
Ship: Carnival Elation
It's like the fanciest Las Vegas casino with shows, restaurants, activities, pools, jacuzzis, mini-golf, volleyball, basketball, etc., all included for a great price, plus it moves!

Catalina island was amazing. I really recommend the parasailing and to go snorkeling over the kelp forests.

Ensenada was interesting, a poorer Mexican city. Went and saw the marine geyser (one of three in the world which was neat. Somewhat aggressive vendors near there though.

Gorgeous ship with absolutely awesome staff

See my earlier comments
Don't Miss: La Boufadora is worth a peek, I knew people who said the wine tour was quite good, others said the ATV adventure was really fun
See my earlier comments
Don't Miss: Parasaiing

Pros: Freindly and wonderful staff, lots to do, great rooms, casino, outstanding food everywhere.

Cons: I left the two "vegas style reviews" early as they seemed a bit amateurish, but that may just be my taste

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!