Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Trip!

Sail Date: November 12, 2007

This was our first cruise so I don't really have anything to compare the quality of the ship to. It met our expectations.

Pros: Crew

Cons: Complementary in room movies

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Cafeteria quality food in Tiffany's restaurant. The formal dinning room quality was okay.
Very plainly decorated. The reception of the complimentary in room movies was poor, and there were not many channel choices.
Lots of activities, however, few of them were of interest to me. The nightly shows were okay.
The elevators were a little slow and I heard people who said they had cruised before complain that they were not as fast as other ships they had been on. The decor reminded me of a casino. The crew kept the ship very clean.
All the staff was very friendly and willing to please.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Spent most of the day on the waverunners in the bay. They are a kick. Cabo is a lot like other parts of Mexico I have visited. Would rather spend time in Hawaii. Might go back for the fishing.
Ensenada, Mexico
Took in the blow hole tour. Not much to it and you have to make your way through the gauntlet of vendors to see it.