Great experience!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2007
Ship: Carnival Elation
The ship Elation was amazing. It was my first cruise and it was a positive and enjoyable experience. I enjoyed every day at sea and at port. I was impresed with the customer service and communications. It was definetly a First Class vacation.

The formal dinning was very good. I was impresed with the menu and the selection. The service was very professional and attenative. The buffet dinning was also very good. I like the wide selection of food and the hamburgers were delicious.

The entertainment and activities were well planned and coordinated. I enjoyed as many of the activities as I cared to. That was the benifit of the schedule to attend activities at my leasure.

The staff was very friendly and accomidating. I was impressed to see how many of the staff were from different countries. Overall I did not a single bad experience with the staff.

The layout and condition of the ship was impresive. It was easy to navigate around the ship and there was plenty of space and seating for all the events and activities.

For a first time experience on a cruise it was what I expected. The state room was comfortable. It was a bit small, but that is what is expected on a ship.
Cabo was a great experience, despite porting after the huricane. I had a great time on a jet ski, shopping, and drinking tequilla at Cabo Wabo
My Sister and I had a great time at a very local restaurant. We ate authentic mexican food and the locals were very friendly.

Pros: The energy was very live and everyone seemed to be having fun

Cons: The rocking of the Ship and the limited time at port

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!