Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

A perfect cruise!

Sail Date: June 21, 2007

The ship had almost everything you could possibly want or need. The stunning beauty of the ship itself continues to amaze you daily. The easy access to food and drinks made you feel at home, only better! The rooms were always kept clean and welcoming despite I might be a sloppy person.

Pros: the service, feeling like a queen!

Cons: not knowing the water was freezing on our excursion

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Wow! the food was amazing. The different types of pizza, the desserts, well I can't even name the best thing. The dining room allowed us to experience food we would never order in a restaurant for fear of the unknown. Hey, if we didn't like it, just get something else! The freedom to order more than one starter, salad or entree allowed no disappointments or that should have feeling. The times that the food was available was just about perfect.
I can't say enough about the wonderful way our stateroom was taken care of. The towel animals and mints never ceased to make us feel special.
Going over and beyond certainly describes the staff. EVERYONE was kind, courteous and helpful. I don't know how CARNIVAL manages to make sure their staff is always kind, patient and helpful.
I loved the towel folding, wished it was longer though. I loved watching the ice sculpting. I'm not one to get involved but those kind of activities draw me in!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
It was a fun port and time went fast. Cabo Wabo was our destination for lunch but they were too busy so we found a cute restaurant that was excellent. Lots of shopping options. I'm not into jewelry so a little too much of that but I found plenty of things I was interested in.